Rocky Mountain State Games Triathlon
Race Type: Triathlon
Bike Surface: Road
Course: 750 meter swim, 13 mile bike, 3.1 mile run
Start: 7:00 AM
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Address: 280 South Union Blvd
Individual Price: $59 (early) $19 (youth)
Team Price: $59 (early)
Course Info: The beautiful swim in the shadow of Pikes Peak along with the exciting multi lap racing format, provides one of the most exciting races in the Rocky Mountain Region. A new focus on youth racing will be seen when they kick off the event in the morning with appropriate distances for all ages.
More: Welcome to the Rocky Mountain State Games Triathlon. 2012 will be a great year for this event with many changes and exciting new features.
• A new venue on the east side of Prospect Lake with beautiful views of Pikes Peak
• New venue features including a secure transition area, new bike racks, entry exit signage, a flow through transition that is fair for every athlete and a new exciting finish chute
• High quality youth events including a separate transition area, flow through transition, lower bike racks, official swim buoys, exclusive awards ceremony to be held immediately following the last youth race and participation from various youth teams around the region
• Exciting multi-lap format allows athletes to see friends, family, and other competitors multiple times throughout the race
• Awards podium and large backdrop along with a professional announcer create an exciting awards ceremony
• Detailed course maps, a fly by course video, and strong course marking leave no doubt where to go
• New sponsors including Criterium cycles, GU energy, PEAK Multisport, Colorado Institute of Massage Therapy, and many others
• On site bike support for those last minute repairs or equipment emergencies
• Free massages for the adults after their race
• Plentiful parking close to the venue
Directions: From Colorado Springs, travel East on Pikes Peak Ave. Travel south on Union and turn right into the park. (just past the velodrome)
Website: Rocky Mountain State Games Triathlon
No users have tagged this race yet.
Rate This Race: Below are the current ratings for this race, based on zero respondents. To rate this race yourself, just mouse over each set of "stars" below, and click on the star that corresponds to your view in each category. Your vote in each category is recorded once you click the appropriate star. The composite average rating for the race is displayed at the top of the page. To view the top-10 races, click here.
No updates have been made this race yet.