Havasu Sprint Triathlon
Race Type: Triathlon
Bike Surface: Road
Course: 500 meter swim, 20 mile bike, 5 mile run
Start: 7:30 AM
Location: Lake Havasu, Arizona
Address: Lake Havasu
Individual Price: $90 Sprint
Team Price: $156
Course Info: Swim in Lake Havasu and in the shadow of the London Bridge. Bike along the shores of Lake Havasu on a hilly and technical course. Run is flat and very fast.
More: The Havasu Triathlon is the original triathlon in Lake Havasu. Enjoy St. Patty's Day and spring break in Havasu. Escape the winter and enjoy the warm weather and sunshine of Lake Havasu.
Directions: Driving (directions are for illustration only)
1. From Los Angeles (280 miles): I-10 towards San Bernadino; I-15 North toward Barstow to I-40 east; south on State Route 95, 17 miles to Lake Havasu
2. From San Francisco (580 miles) I-5 south; CA Route 58 east (exit 257) toward Barstow; I-15 toward Las Vegas for 4 miles to I-40 east; south on State Route 95, 17 miles to Lake Havasu
3. From Denver (960 miles): I-25 south to I-40 west; south on State Route 95, 17 miles to Lake Havasu
4. From Dallas (1170 miles): I-35 north to US-82 to US-287 North; I-40 west; south on State Route 95, 17 miles to Lake Havasu
5. From Chicago (1850 miles) I-55 south; I-44 west; I-40 west; State Route 95 south, 17 miles to Lake Havasu
6. From New York (2500 miles) I-78 west to I-76 west to I-70 west; I-44 west; I-40 west; south on State Route 95, 17 miles to Lake Havasu.
Register: Click here
Website: Havasu Sprint Triathlon
No users have tagged this race yet.
Rate This Race: Below are the current ratings for this race, based on zero respondents. To rate this race yourself, just mouse over each set of "stars" below, and click on the star that corresponds to your view in each category. Your vote in each category is recorded once you click the appropriate star. The composite average rating for the race is displayed at the top of the page. To view the top-10 races, click here.
No updates have been made this race yet.