Scofield Escape Triathlon
Race Type: Triathlon
Bike Surface: Road
Course: 1.75 mile swim, 37 mile bike, 10 mile run
Start: 7:00 AM
Location: Scofield, Utah
Address: Scofield State Park
Individual Price: $170 to $200
Team Price: $185 to $215
Course Info: Get away from it all and back to nature with this second race in our Trifecta series! Enjoy the brisk morning temps and the exquisite mountain views that will greet you around every corner at this remote setting. Your endurance will be challenged when you race at more than 7,600 feet above sea level! Get discounted entry fees when you sign up for all three Trifecta races; Mountain Tropic, Scofield & Park City, or go for bragging rights by racing the same distance at either 2 or all 3 events.
- Kids, Sprint & Olympic Triathlons, plus ‘Escape from Scofield’
- Overall, Age Group, Clydesdale, Athena & Relay Divisions
- USAT Sanctioned / Certified Race Director
- Accurate Chip Timing
- Serious SWAG including tech shirts, finisher’s medals & raffle prizes galore!
- FREE post-race meal & massage!
- Each and every entry helps to benefit the Hess Cancer Foundation!
- Reserve your spot in the Mountain View camping area when you register, but hurry… these sell out early!
Directions: Please check www.bbsctri.com for details!
Register: Click here
Website: Scofield Escape Triathlon
No users have tagged this race yet.
Rate This Race: Below are the current ratings for this race, based on zero respondents. To rate this race yourself, just mouse over each set of "stars" below, and click on the star that corresponds to your view in each category. Your vote in each category is recorded once you click the appropriate star. The composite average rating for the race is displayed at the top of the page. To view the top-10 races, click here.
No updates have been made this race yet.